Final Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy

This is the Final Fantasy. Make it count.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out In The World.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alledingesindgleichgestel
Admin

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:55 pm

I walk into the pub of Fynn village.I walk up to the bar. "Can I have an Ale, please?"
Back to top Go down
https://theultimatefantasy.darkbb.com
Terra

Terra

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:18 pm

Terra was sat drinking when a figure walked into the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:28 pm

The tavern is mostly empty. A lone woman sits at a table. I walk over. "Excuse me. I'm looking for the Dragoon headquarters."
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:33 pm

Terra looked up but then looked quickly back at her pitcher of ale "I am sorry i don't know , im new here " she said
Back to top Go down
Admin

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:39 pm

Hmm. Might be harder than I thought. "Thank you anyway."
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:41 pm

she looked up at him " but i think it further north" she quickly added
Back to top Go down
Zephine

Zephine

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:45 pm

Zephine walked into the tavern, she looked around and saw two people talking so she went the other end of the bar, "Ale please" she asked the bar tender then sat down on the stool.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:49 pm

Terra looked behind the man to see a second figure enter and sit down "this place is getting crowded " she thought to her self.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:50 pm

I walk over to the newcomer. "Do you know where Dragoon headquarters is?"
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:55 pm

Terra stood up reaching for a bag that hung from her hip she pulled out a gold cumpas on its cover sat two dragons entwined and flipped the lid open, the neddle spun the rested on north. "North it is" she said to her self.
Back to top Go down
Zephine

Zephine

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:55 pm

Zephine looked up at the guy, "I passed it about three hours ago."
Back to top Go down
Admin

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:58 pm

Three hours? Excellent. "Where? Please."
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:00 pm

Terra stood listening to there conversation, in fact she had heard of the Dragoon headquarters and was going there, but it was her distrust of strangers that made her say she didn't .
Back to top Go down
Zephine

Zephine

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:03 pm

she looked at her drink, "Due north of here, you can't miss it." she took a drink of her ale then said "so, why do you want to go there?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:04 pm

"Be there in about three hours. You'll see." With that, I turn to walk out of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:05 pm

Kai walked in, drenched in blood, casually. She sat down disregarding the others in the pub. Kai slammed her fist on the counter, to catch the bartender's attention, so hard that it cracked. "Fire whisky." she said in a surprisingly calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:07 pm

Terra jumped and dropped the cumpass the lid snapped shut and it rolled to rest against the strangers foot, terra moved to pick it up before he noticed.
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:12 pm

Kai glanced at the girl, raising an eyebrow. "Something touched me," she said tonelessly, "what was it?"
Back to top Go down
Zephine

Zephine

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:14 pm

Zephine got up from her stole as another person walked in, she handed her the fire whisky and said, "Already ordered it," she looked at her and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:16 pm

Terra quickly picked up the cumpass "I'm sorry, it got away from me " she said and turned away.
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:18 pm

Kai didn't laugh instead she snatched the bottle from the counter and took a large swig from it, leaving it more than half of it empty. She looked up at Zephine, narrowing her eyes. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:20 pm

Terra backed away towards the door but instead bumpted the man who had entered earlier.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:22 pm

"Is there trouble here?"
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:25 pm

Terra quickly turned to look at him the cumpass still held in her hand,
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:26 pm

Kai threw the bottle aside, turning around to face the speaker. "I don't know," she said boredly, "what do you define as trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out In The World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out In The World.   Out In The World. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out In The World.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next