Final Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy

This is the Final Fantasy. Make it count.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Little Reuinion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai

Kai

The Little Reuinion Empty
PostSubject: The Little Reuinion   The Little Reuinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:35 pm

Kai came to a stop and stood there stiffly, facing the man. "He was easy, I even had a drink afterwards. Of course some idiot decided to be a hero and fight me too, but he was easy too." she said to the man.

He held his hand out. "You retrieved it, yes?" he asked firmly.

Kai raised her hand, palm up, and a small object appeared. "Of course."

He smiled. "How could I ever doubt you?"

She floated the orb to him, catching it. "That sphere must mean alot to you, or your imployer, I should say." she said, rolling her eyes.

"More than you can imagine," he said, putting the sphere out of sight.

"I can imagine alot." she replied. "I was just thinking the other day, am I a hunter or a mercanary? The line between the two has drifted over the years and I can no longer tell what I am."

He hesitated. "What do you want to be?"

"I don't have a prefrence anymore. I'm just...here."

He nodded. "You will know your place in this world. When you do, you will see that you are on the right side. The good side."

Kai sighed. "I certainly hope not. I have been hoping I have been on the other side where it's darker."

"I was just saying it to cheer you up." he said, grinning.

"Don't, it only makes me even more bitter than I already am." She rubbed her neck, "How many more spheres do you need, Gippal?"
Back to top Go down
Alledingesindgleichgestel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Reuinion   The Little Reuinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:39 pm

I've been following the woman since the tavern. She's meeting with Gippal, leader of the Dragoons. I don't know what that sphere is, but I doubt it's a good thing for the Dragoons to have it.
Back to top Go down
https://theultimatefantasy.darkbb.com
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: The Little Reuinion   The Little Reuinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:10 pm

Kai eyed the sphere Gippal was stashing away. He noticed and he couldnt help but chuckle. "You have something against spheres?"

She nodded slowly. "I see no point in looking into the past."

"I see them as profit." he said, hesitating. "What do you see them as?" he asked curiously.

"Trifles." she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Little Reuinion   The Little Reuinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:12 pm

A seeing stone, perhaps? Hmm... I'll have to look into this. But for now, I have a mission. I slip away to the main headquarters.
Back to top Go down
https://theultimatefantasy.darkbb.com
Zephine

Zephine

PostSubject: Re: The Little Reuinion   The Little Reuinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:51 pm

Zephine had followed Kai, she noticed the man from the bar had followed her too. she stepped out of the shadow and spoke, "Kai."
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: The Little Reuinion   The Little Reuinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:53 pm

Kai turned when she heard her name called. "Who in hell is it?" she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Zephine

Zephine

PostSubject: Re: The Little Reuinion   The Little Reuinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:57 pm

She heard Kai speak, "You know who it is!"
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: The Little Reuinion   The Little Reuinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:59 pm

"What are you doing here? I have arrangements of my own, you know." she said, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zephine

Zephine

PostSubject: Re: The Little Reuinion   The Little Reuinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:03 pm

"Doing the same thing some one else decided to do, Following you!"
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: The Little Reuinion   The Little Reuinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:04 pm

"Always following the crowd, are you? You are so weak." she said, walking away from her.
Back to top Go down
Zephine

Zephine

PostSubject: Re: The Little Reuinion   The Little Reuinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:18 pm

"Don't you walk away from me Kai! You can't turn your back on your sister Kai!" she yelled to her back.
Back to top Go down
Lunarix Strife

Lunarix Strife

PostSubject: Re: The Little Reuinion   The Little Reuinion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:14 pm

lunarix had walkied in minding her own business as she sat on the floor, her back to a wall and he sword beside her as she waited for someone...

"Where could he be......?"
Back to top Go down
http://naravillage.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Reuinion   The Little Reuinion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Little Reuinion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: The World :: Dragoon Headquarters-
Jump to: