Final Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy

This is the Final Fantasy. Make it count.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vengeance isn\'t always served cold

Go down 
+2
Anastasia
Alledingesindgleichgestel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin

Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:44 pm

"My reasons are my own. They are not for the likes of you."
Back to top Go down
https://theultimatefantasy.darkbb.com
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:45 pm

"Of course they aren't, but let's hear them anyway."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:46 pm

"No. I will not tell you."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:47 pm

"An!" Tidus said as he found his daughter.

"Father!" I said as I took off my robe cover.
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:48 pm

"Ah, isn't that lovely." she said, letting the sarcasm flow thick as she watched Anastasia and her dad.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:52 pm

"Hello Kai... I knew your mother Paine as a friend." Said Tidus.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:52 pm

Hmm. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:54 pm

The mention of her mother's name made her blood boil. "I know it," she said, through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:59 pm

"Listen, I am sorry about her." Said Tidus.

"Come on let get out of here before Seymour comes here him self." I said.

"It is too early for you to leave and go on the trip." Said Tidus.

"I am not 17, I am 20 years old. And I am ready." I said.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:59 pm

"Excuse me, but I should think that a High Summoner would be capable of handling herself."
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:01 pm

"You couldn't possibly be as sorry as I am." she said, her eyes blazing. "She isn't a High Summoner yet though," she added coolly.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:03 pm

"I am in training as a High Summoner but I don't find much interest in it. I find more interest in fighting with swords." I said.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:06 pm

I crack my neck. "Enough. You." I point to the red headed woman. "Do you intend to fight me over the destruction of the Dragoon Headquarters?"
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:08 pm

Kai raised her eyebrows. "Always looking for a fight are you?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:31 pm

"Good bye" I said to both of them and left with Tidus.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:34 am

Terra had heard the conversation but decided to stay of it as she had her own problems ,Reaching back into her pouch she brought out the cumpass again and fipped open the lid, it shone in the sun.
Two cristals in each of the dragons heads glowed as she held it, the dile of the face brilliant white with gold dragons their wings spread out across it .
"why did you bring me here?" she whispered softy to it.
As if it understood her very words the cristals pulsated and the neddle spun resting to face the biulding in front of her. She sighed and closed the lid, picking up her sword she placed it across her back and started to walk over to thenow wrecked doors.

Last edited by Terra on Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:20 pm

Kai hesitated. "I am curious if I will need a weapon this time," she said more to herself. "Judging by the our little dance in the pub..."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:19 pm

"We'll see. I underestimated you before. I won't do that again." Now for a new twist on an old trick. Instead of activating the jewel in my sword, I activate several that I have on my clothing. My body becomes covered in mystical flame.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:21 pm

Terra sifted threw the rubble till she found what she was looking for, a small wooden box on the top sat a symbol . She brushed the dirt from it and lifted the lid, there inside sat a roll of parchmentand a necklace on it sat a gold dragon in its eye sat a ruby , wrapped around a tigers eye stone.
Taking it out she slipped it on and p laced the box into her pouch.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:35 pm

"What is that? Why was it not destroyed?"
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:37 pm

Terra looked up at him, his mask scared her and she backed away, "it is protected" she said
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:57 pm

"Impressive protection. I cast Firaga on that building. The only thing that could have protected it would be..." My eyes widen.

Last edited by Alledingesindgleichgestel on Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:01 pm

Terra stood up taking out her cumpass she watched the needle spin it pointed towards the man, "it seams you have something special about you" she said
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:03 pm

"I'm not the only one. You have earth magic, a Dragoon sword, and you can freely handle things of... that nature."
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:06 pm

Terra moved her hand to the necklace holding it in her hand

" i'm drawn to them by this" she said showing him the cumpass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance isn\'t always served cold   Vengeance isn\'t always served cold - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vengeance isn\'t always served cold
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: The World :: Dragoon Headquarters-
Jump to: