Final Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy

This is the Final Fantasy. Make it count.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intruduce yourself!

Go down 
+4
Terra
Anastasia
Kai
Alledingesindgleichgestel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Intruduce yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Intruduce yourself!   Intruduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:56 pm

My name is Alledingesindgleichgestel. It means "All Things Being Equal." Most just call me Al. I'm part of a secret order dedicated to protecting dragons, and I hate Dragoons with a passion. My mask is made out of the teeth of an elder dragon. He gave them to me as a parting gift before he died. I wear them as a symbol of bravery.
Back to top Go down
https://theultimatefantasy.darkbb.com
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Intruduce yourself!   Intruduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:55 pm

I am Kai, the daughter of Paine. I have several characteristics that are similar to hers: stoic, indifferent, impassive, serious, sarcastic, and witty.

I am extremely slender, but my strength is beyond the flesh. I collect weapons from my enemies and master them gracefully. I am light on my fight and quicker than most. I don't brag about my skills, but I am not modest either.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Intruduce yourself!   Intruduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:39 pm

Anastasia is who I am. I am the daughter of Yuna but I am not known who is my true father is. It is either Tidus or Seymour Guado. Somehow Seymour thinks I am his real daughter but I don't know for sure because my mother Yuna never got married and never told me who my real father is.

I can walk on water, my mother Yuna is a High Summoner but I really don't find my self becoming one. I find my self fighting with swords very well unlike Tidus. I don't see him much since he is always off on a some advantage and fighting along his way. I told him when I was 7years old to take me on to the trip but he said wait until you are old enough to fight. Seymour treats me like his daughter but sometimes I get afraid of him.

I am now 20 years old, ready to fight and ready to live my own world.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: Intruduce yourself!   Intruduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:37 am

Terra Branford

Terra Branford is a girl of mysterious origins born with the power of magic.

Terra is the daughter of the Esper Maduin and a human mother, Madeline (Madonna in the original translation). Her heritage as a magical being is the source of her powers. Terra was raised as a soldier of the Empire after Gestahl's forces attacked the Espers' home and captured several of the creatures. Her potential was quickly realized, and it's said that she destroyed fifty Magitek soldiers in a single exercise.[3] When the game begins, Terra is wearing a Slave Crown that suppresses her free will and gives the Empire complete control over her. An encounter with the frozen Esper, Valigarmanda (Tritoch in the original US translation), in the mines of Narshe breaks the Crown's control over her, but leaves her as an amnesiac.[4] She is rescued by Arvis, and later, Locke, both members of the Returners, an underground anti-Empire resistance movement, and eventually joins its ranks.[5]

After the destruction of the Floating Continent, Terra finds her way to Mobliz, and has lost the will to fight.[6] She looks after the orphaned children with the teenaged Duane and Katarin, until one day when Humbaba, a monster that had defeated her before, attacks;[7] she assists the party in defeating him once and for all, and joins them.[8] Although she is expected to fade along with the rest of the Espers when magic disappears from the world, she is told by the Magicite remains of her father Maduin that she can choose to leave her Esper side behind, and she does.[9]

Terra's special skill, Trance (Morph in the SNES version), does not appear until later in the game. Contact with Valigarmanda unleashes her unknown Esper form: a naked glowing pink figure with wild hair. In this form, she can fly. Afterwards, she possesses the ability to switch between human and Esper forms. When in Esper form her physical power, magical power and magical defense all double. However, she can only keep the form for a limited period of time. Additionally, when riding Magitek armor, Terra has access to a number of unique techniques, including Bio Blast, Confuser, Magitek Missile and Banisher, since she uses a more advanced form of armor than any other characters, including Biggs and Wedge. She is also one of only two characters with the ability to learn magic without the aid of Espers, but her magic is relatively limited before the party acquires any Magicite. If leveled-up without the aid of Espers, Terra learns fire magic, curative magic, Dispel, Holy, and Meltdown, among other spells, with Ultima being learned at level 99. Terra also possesses a special attack at low health called Riot Blade, in which she throws laser rings at one enemy.
Back to top Go down
Zephine

Zephine

PostSubject: Re: Intruduce yourself!   Intruduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:28 pm

I am Zephine, daughter of Paine, Sister to Kai, Weather we except it or not. I can go both ways Good or Bad, but I find being Bad more fun,
Back to top Go down
Katara

Katara

PostSubject: Re: Intruduce yourself!   Intruduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:37 pm

Daughter of Princess Kya and Prince Hakoda.

Katara grew up as the mature, motherly figure of her family and tribe. When Katara was eight years old, her mother gave her life for her during a Fynn Kingdom raid in order to protect her identity as a Water Elemental. Katara managed to locate her mother's killer, but was unable to kill him due to an internal ethical conflict.

Though her interests lie in developing her water Elemental skills, she resigns herself to cooking and cleaning duties while her brother, Sokka, trained to become a warrior. At twelve, Katara’s father, Hakoda, and the other tribesmen journey to the Earth Kingdom to participate in the war effort against the Fynn kingdom. This leaves her, alongside her brother and grandmother, Kanna ("Gran Gran"), to look after the tribe.

She is described as "Smart and capable.". In addition to these features, she also is "kind, brave, and passionate."

Katara is also very kind and nurturing, acting as den mother for the group. She usually cooks their meals and washes their clothes and personally takes responsibility for her brother, Sokka. Her maternal instincts, while with good intentions, can make her overly nagging and bossy.

Katara loses control over her temper, lashing out angrily. In addition to that she is very stubborn, often butting heads with the abrasive, independent and often hygenically challenged. She is flawed in that she feels that she has to help everybody and is also somewhat naive, leading to Katara getting hurt. She also practices Divination and is very good at it considering how long and how her hair is done.

Last edited by Katara on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twilightworld.darkbb.com/index.htm
Azula

Azula

PostSubject: Re: Intruduce yourself!   Intruduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:11 pm

Azula daughter of Prince Ozai and Princess Ursa. Younger sister of Zuko.

Azula is named after her grandfather, Ozai's father Azulon. Even when she was only nine years old, Azula expressed her natural talents, along with her tendency for malice and perfectionism. Her sharp wit and the skill she displayed towards Fire magic gained her much attention and acclaim, and her father showed her obvious favoritism, often at Zuko's expense.

Azula is a complex young woman. Ever since she was born, she was raised by her father to be a cruel, ruthless fire elemental and to manipulate people by controlling them through fear. She is a dedicated nationalist, relentlessly drilling herself towards perfection and will settle for nothing less. Even as a child she was seen to react with hostility when outdone.
Her apathy also accounts for her ability to create and direct lightning, as the skill requires peace of mind. It's this peace of mind that enables her to be such an excellent tactician, regularly displaying a perception and resourcefulness that allows her to take advantage of almost any situation as well as predict a person's actions and thoughts with confidence that she's right, referring to herself as a "people person". Azula is a perfectionist and won't have it anything done less than perfect.
Back to top Go down
Lunarix Strife

Lunarix Strife

PostSubject: Re: Intruduce yourself!   Intruduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:44 pm

I am Lunarix Strife, Youger Sister of Cloud Strfie and Twin sister of Lunix Strife..... Parents are unknown to her.

Lunarix had worked for Shinra as a Soldier Second Class... Under Angeal and her partner Zack Fair.
She had worked with Genesis and Sephiroth back in the day... dreaming of making first class status... while her two brothers decide to become part of the gunman squad... It was not to last though.. when shinra was destroyed and Zack Fair was killed.... As Genesis and Sephiroth had turned against the world.... Moving on in her life...with her two brothers... she knew that she held some of Jenova... Sephiroths mother inside of her... just as her family did.... It didnt make her happy at all.. she knew she was cursed... a Lone freak of the world... But she never admited it.... and noe she lives among the rubble of midgar after losing friends and family alike and now works as a delivery girl with her two brother and tifa.... meeting old freinds and new friends alike and trying to forget her past with Shinra..
Back to top Go down
http://naravillage.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intruduce yourself!   Intruduce yourself! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intruduce yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Starting Out :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: